Nutrition has been the cornerstone of long-term support for pets with kidney conditions. Nutrition can also play a key role in managing dog's mobility, reducing clinical signs and improving weight-bearing ability in dogs.
Being proactive and managing both conditions with nutrition can have a lasting impact on dog's health.
Prescription Diet k/d + j/d combines the proven nutrition of Prescription Diet k/d for Kidney Care with the technology and efficacy of Prescription Diet j/d for Mobility.
Prescription Diet k/d + j/d is clinical nutrition to improve and lengthen quality of life and increase mobility in dogs.
This dry food has an irresistible chicken flavor that dogs love.
How it helps:
- Helps protect vital kidney function
- Nutrition that encourages appetite and increases food intake
- Formulated to support ability to run, walk and jump
- Supports dogs' natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Reduced phosphorus & sodium, with high-quality protein
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.) Technology for dogs
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- High level of essential amino acids and L-carnitine
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + j/d Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits. Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.