This egg-free recipe* gets all its animal protein from fish, meaning that it’s rich in the omega fatty acids that help keep skin healthy and fur smooth and shiny, and may be a good option for dogs with food sensitivities. The smoke-flavored salmon taste will satisfy any dog’s inner wolf, while meticulously selected ingredients provide the proper nutrient levels for the overall health and vitality of adult dogs.
- Sustainably Sourced Salmon – Salmon, the number one ingredient in this formula, provides high-quality protein and omega fatty acids for skin and coat health. To help promote sustainable fishing, we use a blend of wild-caught and farmed salmon.
- Species-specific-probiotic– Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Great For Adult Dogs – This recipe is specifically designed to provide complete nutrition and help maintain the sleek condition of good health for your adult dog.
- Egg-Free Recipe* – This formula is made without eggs or egg products, which may be suitable for dogs who have a sensitivity to eggs.
*The facility in which this food is made also makes food that may contain other ingredients, such as grains and eggs. Trace amounts of these ingredients may be present.
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.