By accessing, browsing, or using RedRusa’s website known as https://redrusa.com/ (the “Site”),
you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and
access to this Site.
WHO ARE WE?
We are RedRusa (“RedRusa, “we” or “us”), trading as the Site.
The terms “RedRusa”, “we” or “us” can be used interchangeably in this Terms.
• You must be over eighteen (18) years of age in accordance with the applicable laws and
regulations and must not have been blacklisted, suspended and/ or removed by RedRusa
for any reason. If you are under the age of 18, you are required to obtain the consent of
your parent or legal guardian before using the Site.
• We reserve the right to revoke your ability to access the products and services offered on
the Site for any reason at any time, including, but not limited to, as a result of a violation
• You must register yourself as a basic member (free of charge) by signing up an account
with us before enabling you to make an order at the Site. Please visit our Site for other
membership packages such as Premium or VIP membership packages.
• All the membership packages are valid for a lifetime from the date of activation of
• You may enjoy the benefits of our membership by signing up the membership account
• Member’s discounts may be applicable for promotional products or services, other
privileges, vouchers, offers or sales event, subject to the management’s discretion.
• Membership fee (if applicable) is strictly non-refundable.
• RedRusa will not be liable to any loss or misuse of membership discounts or points
incurred by the member of any third party.
• Pursuant to the Computer Crimes Act 1997, you shall not commit or encourage a criminal
offence, transmit or distribute a virus or post any other material on the Site which is
malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or
obscene; hack into any aspect of the Site; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users;
infringe upon the rights of any other person’s propriety rights; send any unsolicited
advertising or promotional material; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality
of any computer facilities of or accessed throughout the Site. Any breach of this provision
would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Crimes Act 1997.
• You shall not copy, modify or distribute the contents of the Site without the express
written permission of RedRusa. You also shall not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of, sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the
content and Intellectual Property found on the Site, in whole or in any part.
• Users of the Site agree to not use the Site for the following purposes:
1. Posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any
Intellectual Property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity;
2. Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate or not your own;
3. Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil
liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
4. Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site or RedRusa’s network, or attempting
to use the Site to gain unauthorised access to any other computer system;
5. Using the Site to drop ship merchandise to third parties; and
6. Framing portions of the Site within another website, selling, use of, or access to the
Site to any third party without RedRusa’s prior written consent.
YOUR AGREEMENT WITH REDRUSA
• The Terms shall apply to all Orders and/or Contracts made or to be made by us for the
sale and supply of our products.
• You further acknowledge that, in entering into this Contract, you have not relied on any
representation, undertaking or promise given by us or implied anything said or written
between you and us prior to the Terms, except as expressly stated in this Terms.
PRICE, PAYMENT & PRODUCT INFORMATION
• While RedRusa takes the utmost effort to ensure that all details, descriptions, prices and
other information that appear on the Site are accurate, however RedRusa reserves the
right to vary the details of the products on the Site without giving any prior notice to you
if there is any error of information.
• In the event that an error is discovered, we shall inform you of such an error as soon as
practicable possible for you to amend or reconfirm your Order(s). In the event that we
are unable to contact you, we shall reserve the sole right to treat the Order(s) as cancelled.
• We also reserve the right to limit quantities purchased by Members during promotional
period and to revise, suspend or terminate an event or promotion without further
reference and notice (including, but not limited to, an order that has been submitted and
acknowledged by RedRusa) to you.
• We do not guarantee that all products described on our Site will be available at the time
your Order is placed or shipped.
• Upon authorisation of your payment, by clicking the “Order Now” button, you are
confirming that the card belongs to you or that you are the legitimate holder of the e-gift
card or the promotional voucher, and have sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the
cost of the Product.
• Mode of Payment: We accept prepayment (GIRO, FPX, VISA, Mastercard, E-wallet such as
GrabPay, TouchnGo and Boost) during confirmation of orders at the Site. We do not accept
cash or cheque payments on delivery from you.
• Mistaken Order(s): In the event that you have made a mistake with your Order after you
have submitted it to the Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within forty-five (45)
minutes and we will try to assist you in this regard. In the event, we have processed your
Order prior to us receiving your email, we reserve the right to proceed with your Order
without any refund or replacement.
• Refusal or Order(s): We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Site at any
time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the Site. RedRusa will make its
best efforts to always process all Order(s), but there may be exceptional circumstances
wherein, we may need to refuse to process an Order after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion. If we cancel your Order(s) and you have already made payment, such payment amounts will be fully refunded to you within fourteen (14) working days. However, we will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from the Site, whether or not it has been sold, removing or editing any materials or contents on this Site
or for refusing to process or accept Order(s).
• We aim to deliver your Order(s) to you at the place of delivery as requested by you in your
Order. If your delivery location is not under RedRusa’s coverage area, which we will
contact you to request for cancellation or an alternative recipient address. However, we
shall notify you if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the
extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs,
damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
• The standard delivery fee is RM9.00 and the standard delivery lead time shall be within
three (3) to five (5) days upon receipt of payment, subject to the availability of stocks.
However, we aim to provide a ‘next-working day’ delivery timeline (subject to availability
of stocks) within selected Klang Valley areas with a flat rate of RM19.00 and we cover the
1. 47000 – 47999;
2. 46000 – 46999; and
3. 58200 – 58299.
• Unless otherwise stated, shipping and handling fees will be indicated with your Order(s)
upon checking out of your Order(s).
• We deliver in our standard packing.
• All risk in the product(s) shall pass to you upon delivery, expect that, where delivery is
delayed due to a breach of your obligations (e.g. failed delivery attempt), such risk shall
pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time
when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the products.
• In any circumstances where we failed to deliver your order to you within the stipulated
timeline regardless the reasons, we may terminate or withdraw the order with a written
notice. We will make a refund of payment to you within fourteen (14) working days.
Thereafter, you shall not hold any further liability against us in relation to this matter.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
• If you are dissatisfied with our products, you may reject the delivery and acceptance of
the order on receipt of the delivery and submission of an online dispute form. We will
access your application to refund and if your request is accepted, the refund payment shall
be made within fourteen (14) working days after receiving the returned products. The
Product shall be un-used; tags not tampered with and shall be in the original brand
packaging (if applicable). Any free gifts associated with the product must be returned
• You are only allowed to submit one (1) dispute form for each Order.
• In the event that an item is returned to us in an unacceptable condition, we reserve the
right to not accept returns and deny refund by specifying reasons of such refusal.
• No refund for situations such as change of mind, wrong order and/or perceived to be not
an original product.
• All returns or refunds shall be made with valid and acceptable reasons and subject to the
management discretion, please contact us at email@example.com.
QUALITY OF PERISHABLE PRODUCTS
• To the best of our knowledge with regard to produce made by local suppliers, fresh
ingredients are mainly used in the process. Should your cat/dog have an allergic reaction
to any of the treats/ food, please stop feeding these treats/ food to your pet immediately
and bring your pet to a veterinarian, referring him/her to the full ingredients list.
• RedRusa is only a seller/ distributor of pet products and cannot be held directly
responsible for any adverse effects RedRusa’s products may have on your pet. However,
to the best of our abilities, we try to ensure that we ship out products that are safe for
• You shall ensure that you do not overfeed your pet and ensure the right amounts of treats/
food are being given to your pet depending on its size.
VOUCHERS & DISCOUNT CODES
• RedRusa may, at any given time, distribute promotional vouchers and discount codes that
may be used only on the Site, before making an Order.
• These vouchers and discount codes may be valid for one or multiple times use at a
specified time period stated on the voucher or displayed alongside a discount code,
subject to the management discretion. Further, each voucher and discount codes may not
be used in conjunction with other promotional vouchers and discounted items.
• We may exclude individual brands from the voucher and discount codes promotions in
accordance with our sales strategies.
• If you place an order that is less than the value of the voucher or discount code, no refund
or residual credit will be returned to you.
• The credit of a voucher or discount code does not accrue interest, nor does it have cash
• If the credit of the voucher or discount code is insufficient for the Order(s) you wish to
place, you may make up the difference using one of our accepted payment methods.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
• The content displayed on the Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or
warranties to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary and to the fullest extent
permitted by law, RedRusa and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby
expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be
implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any
damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special,
consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or
other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of
substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability of use,
performance or failures of this Site and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of
whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by
statute, at common law or otherwise.
• Any information provided by us regarding the products or otherwise (e.g. product
descriptions or instructions) is for informational purposes only. You should not take any
action based upon any information contained on this Site. Use of this Site is not meant to
serve as a substitute for professional advice. You should read and strictly follow all
product labels, packaging insets and instructions and all manufacturer directions and
warnings and seek independent professional advice when appropriate.
• To the maximum extent as permitted by law, this Terms shall exclude or limit RedRusa’s
liability in case of death or personal injury arising from negligence, fraudulent
misrepresentation, and misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other
• You agree to keep indemnify, hold harmless and defend RedRusa and its employees,
directors, stakeholders, partners and related companies from any and all claims, liabilities,
damages, costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Site
• RedRusa shall perform its obligations under these Terms with reasonable skill and care.
• RedRusa cares deeply about our customer service and satisfaction. If you wish to send
any of your feedback and concerns to us, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we
will attempt to address your concerns as soon as possible.
• In the event of a complaint, it will help us if you can describe specifically the object of your
complaint and, where applicable, send us copies of your Order. Should you not have
received a response from us within three (3) days, please make further enquiries as you
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL (FORCE MAJEURE)
• We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in performance of an
Order attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited
to: strikes, lock-outs, industrial action, civil commotion, riots, invasion, terrorist attack or
threat thereof, war (whether declared or not), threat or preparation for war; fire,
explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, pandemic, epidemic or other natural
disaster; impossibility for the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other
means of public transport; impossibility of use of public and private telecommunications
networks; and any acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government,
shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents.
• If any Force Majeure event lasts for more than one (1) week, either you or we may
terminate the Contract for with by written notice and without any liability other than a
refund of Order(s) already paid for by you and that have yet to be delivered.
• We reserve absolute discretion on the solution we adopt in fully meeting our obligations
under the Order despite the Force Majeure event.
• All content included in or made available through our Site, including, but not limited to,
text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, campaign titles and/or data compilations are
the property of RedRusa or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws of
Malaysia and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by RedRusa and its
licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied for your own personal
use, but you are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce
in any medium or manner any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or
which appear on this website or nor may you use any such content in connection with any
business or commercial enterprise.
• You must not use any part of the content of our site for commercial purposes without
obtaining a license to do so from our licensors or us. In the event that RedRusa becomes
aware of any infringement of its intellectual property rights, it shall not refrain from
taking any relevant legal action.
• RedRusa specifically prohibits the posting of any content that violates or infringes the
copyright and/or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Should you
believe that any material on our Site infringes your copyright and/or other intellectual property rights, please notify us immediately at email@example.com specifying the details of
such infringement. RedRusa will process notices of alleged infringement that it receives
and if applicable, will take appropriate action to remove any material deemed in the
infringement as it deems fit, while in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations
CONTRIBUTED CONTENT GUIDELINES
• RedRusa values your engagement, but please consider the following guidelines when
1. By submitting or posting materials on the Site or on any RedRusa linked social media
accounts, you grant RedRusa a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide,
royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display,
modify, create derivative works and sublicense such materials or any part of such
materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that such materials you
provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or
video) to which you do not have full ownership rights to grant RedRusa the license
specified above. You further represent, warrant or covenant that any materials you
provide will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene
materials. RedRusa will be entitled to remove or use any content you submit without
incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to you.
2. All contributed content is subject to the terms set forth below and in our Terms,
which include our policy regarding copyright and/or other intellectual property
• We reserve the right to remove any of your post or content if it contains the following
types of content or violates other guidelines: defamatory, abusive, or threatening content
which violates the legal rights of others; obscene, discriminatory or inappropriate
language, advertisements or spam content, references to other products, offers and
websites; email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, personal addresses or other forms of
contact information; unduly critical or spiteful comments of other content posted on the
page or with regard to other authors; files that contain software or other material
protected by Intellectual Property laws unless you are the owner or licensor of such
material and; content that has viruses, corrupted files or other similar software or
programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
• If you wish to share feedback with us regarding product selection, pricing, ordering,
delivery or other customer service issues, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
WAIVER & SEVERABILITY
No failure or delay by us or you in exercising any right under this Terms or an Order shall operate
as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights
or remedies in respect of it in any way modify or diminish our rights under this Terms. If any
clause in this Terms or an Order shall become or shall be declared by a Court or competent
jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way
affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so
long as this Terms or an Order shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
These Terms and Conditions and a Contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of
our connection to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
Site continuously, you will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and
• When you submit an Order to the Site, you agree that you do so subject to the Terms and
Please reach us out by email to email@example.com should there be any inquiries.
Updated as at 8 March 2023.